Here’s our top tackle picks for 2018 based on anglers and our latest extensive tackle reviews.
This guide is designed to keep our recommendations short and sweet with helpful links to our reviews and where to buy the tackle items.
- Stylish design and built to last
- Lightweight carbon body
- Handy carbon line clip
- 50mm butt ring
- Affordably priced carp rods
Check our full review of the Wychwood C-201 Carp Rod here.
- Stylish black and chrome design
- Lightweight carp reel
- Instant Drag (1 Turn)
- Lightweight (645g)
- Large line capacity
- Comes with a spare spool and accessories
- Very popular with carp anglers
- Well priced for the features and build quality
Check our full review of the Shimano Ultegra 14000 Xtd reel here.
- Aquatexx® fabric used throughout
- Zipped and Velcroed mozzie back vents and front windows
- Dual-zipped doors, allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Lightweight bivvy (7.5kg)
- Interlocking frame-support system
- Includes a heavy-duty groundsheet and T-pegs
- Very popular with most angling enthusiasts
Check our full guide on the Best Bivvy Of 2018 here.
- 20 sensitivity options ideal for different weather conditions and different distances
- Well built and designed
- Excellent battery life
- Lots of accessories available
- Great volume control
- Most popular bite alarm in carp fishing
Check our full review of the Delkim Plus Bite Alarm here.
Editors note: This guide will be updated every few months so make sure you check up on it in the future for our latest tackle top picks.